Monday

"BOO"

BOO!!!!











Surprise.........Look out for the Ghosts and Goblins!!
My daughter and I each carved a pumpkin on Friday night. So I called her to email me over a picture of them, as I left mine there because I'm doing Halloween with them. First time we have done pumpkins together for seven years since she moved out, and we roasted the seeds in the oven too.....they were so good!!! Anyways here's ours, I did the eyes, and she did the face, can't believe she got a pic without showing the pumpkin shapes, must have had all the lights off outside.

Technoati Tags:

3 comments:

jafabrit said...

that is really cool :) what fun you must have had doing them together.

Shez said...

Jafabrit Hi, Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment. Yes it was so great doing them together.

Anonymous said...

These look great! I've only ever carved pumpkins once in my life... for my 3 eldest kids one year. They did not turn out as good as this, though!