Thursday

LUSCIOUS









This is a WIP (Work In Progress) started this last night just working on some ideas for larger paintings, and trying different techniques, basically playing with my paints. Oh what fun, nothing like doing something you love to do.


This still has some work left to do, but posted it so I can have a better look at it really. Gives you a better way to view your work. There is some light background work done, but it's not showing up here. I can see right away some areas that need some pizzaz. Too tired to keep going, will finish later.

Update........Jun4/07...did a few more touches to this. I'm finished with this one now. My daughter loves it so going to give it to her!!

6 comments:

jafabrit said...

this is quite saucy in a nice way.

Shez said...

Hey,Corrine Thanks for stopping by.
Saucy she is!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the finished painting! :)

Shez said...

The Gremlins are at it again, I left a comment here last night....Just wanted to thank Angela, for stopping by, and her lovely comment. It's much appreciated. I'm afraid I got waylaid, on another project, and haven't been back to this one yet. Hope to get back at it soon. Finishing some other works first. Will post them later. Trying to decide if the background should go real dark, or leave it light. Two different looks hmmmm not sure what I want....... any ideas???
I had a quick stop at your blog, and quite enjoyed your interview. Will have to go back and look more :)

Margot Potter said...

Beautiful work! I like your art very much. Thanks for stopping by. It feels good to be free, doesn't it?!

Shez said...

Margot thank you for your lovely thoughts, so great of you to stop by. Yes, feels great, wish I knew this when I was in my twentys!! :)