Monday

Daffodils Springs Glory

This was done yesterday for a monthly event at WetCanvas  in the Florals Forum. You can see it there if you like.  It was done on gallery wrapped canvas using Golden full body Acrylics limited palette.I like to get up close and personal with my flowers, and just loved colors in these when I brought them home!!

***.....Just a note...........I'll be hosting the Monthly Florals Event coming up for the May, at WetCanvas, If anyone is interested in joining in, just go have a look in the forum,(Click the WetCanvas Link Above) or leave me a note here in the comments.for information..    It's open to all levels of  artists, and types of media and easy to get involved with some fantastic people from all over the world.......

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am in love with this one. The colors are captivating. Amazing!!

Shez said...

Thank you Gina for the lovely comment !! :)